May 31, 2010

Flipping Fantastic: moral values

this entry is a respond to a question asked by unknown via my formspring.me
sorry for the late respond...

the moral value that can be found in flipping fantastic is one should believe in themselves..for an example, although Tristan is disable, he do not feel shy and he have a high self-esteem. in a play, he acted as the main actor and he acted the play well. this shows that he believe in himself although he is disable.

secondly, we should help the disables. for example, James always help Tristan in his everyday life. he helps Tristan to push his wheelchair.

next, we must be more sympathy and empathy. today, we live amongst people with special needs. they are part of our society. we must treat them due respect. for example, James and all of Tristan's friend accepted him the way he are and treat him nicely.

lastly, we must love our family members. a popular saying describes the love among family members as "blood is thicker than water". for example, the mother loves Tristan and James so much and treat them equally although they're different.

i hope this will help..

5 comments:

Ornganization XIII said...

thanks yea ~ ^__^

Anonymous said...

hey,, thanks ya >.<

Aina Zafira Azhar said...

thanks for the grea moral values...i hope that u can make other article or essay...Ilove this site!!!I am gonna bookmark it!!Ofcourse!!
I hope that u visit my blog...it is about me and my school.i made it own myown.THXs!!!!!www.littleberrystrawberry.blogspot.com

Aina Zafira Azhar said...

thanks for the grea moral values...i hope that u can make other article or essay...Ilove this site!!!I am gonna bookmark it!!Ofcourse!!
I hope that u visit my blog...it is about me and my school.i made it own myown.THXs!!!!!www.littleberrystrawberry.blogspot.com

junior > said...

thanks a lot for the information given.. it's very useful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...